- Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife.
No, Doing Basic Law Enforcement Training PT just about killed me...LOL...I can imagine what military training would do. I think its great, I have known quite a few and they were quite happy.
- What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
Beach combing followed by a early dinner
- What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away We usually go see the Fireworks but the 2 year old has started freaking out over them so I think we will skip them this year. Our post is doing a day full of activities but it gets way to crowded so maybe the beach?
- If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing Purging, I can not stand clutter and with 3 kids there is always too much stuff........I just start tossing stuff in bags to trash or donate.
- What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife Stopped caring what others think....with 3 kids who want to be in the water I had to get over my feelings and just take the bull by the horns .....but we did join the YMCA so hopefully something soon.
Now its your turn, head over to Wife of a Sailor and join in on the 47th MilSpouse Friday Fill In.