Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Minute ( Newbie)

Monday Minute


Hey guys this is my first time joining The Daily Dose of Reality Monday Minute but not my first time visiting. I love this blog, so if you need a laugh head on over and if you have a blog play along.

1 - Ever take a shit in the woods? No, won't even sleep there because people and animals do that in the woods...LOL.

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut? Buy a treadmill....Sad I know !

3 - What's your favorite phrase? WTH? I say it so much the middle child now says it without batting a eye....must work on this one.

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
Glenn and Rush....enough said.

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea? Strong ( called Jet fuel ) with non dairy creamer and equal.....at least 5 cups a day.

1 comment:

Ian said...

The answer to #4 is my personal favorite. Thanks for linking up!