Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

This is my first Random Tuesday thoughts For Un Mom
I love her blog but usually on Tuesday I'm tired...ugh. So if you're here make sure you go over and check out the rest of the Random Thoughts Tuesday.

1) Dry erase marker will come off walls with a Mr Clean eraser fairly easy but not furniture....don't ask how I know this.

2) After 3 kids there is still room for surprises......I figured I had seen and done it all with the first 2 but Sage is giving me a run for my money.

3) Suave Coconut Shampoo repels lice.....who knew?

4) I finally watched Blindside........trying to get thru season 1 of Dexter.

5) I hate frogs.......we have tons due to living in the marshlands of GA and having ponds all thru our neighborhood......but I can let them go about their lives until they touch me.....one hid under the knob of the front door and I reached to close it .....UGH.....I hate Frogs !

No comments: