I always hit The Happy Housewife on Thursday for her book list and all the other blogs who link with her to show their Book list. I always get great books that get read to the kids. Well I have stopped lurking and I am gonna post my own list of titles we are reading this week.
1) My Friend Jamal by Anna McQuinn/ Teaches young children about how friendship can transcend cultural differences.
2) Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon by Patty Lovell/ What happens when you look "different" and the school bully starts picking on you.
3) Saving Strawberry Farm by Deborah Hopkinson/ Set in the great depression it gives a look at what happens when friends and neighbors come together to save the farm.
4) All the places to Love by Patricia MacLachlan/ Great story about a Great old American Farm.
5) I'm your Peanut Butter Big Brother by Selina Alko/ Another book about appreciating our differences but the illustrations in this book are why I grabbed it off the shelf...just beautiful.
Well That's it I hope you enjoy it and hopefully next time I will know how to link the titles so you can actually see the books...still learning...LOL....
We will be off the Blog until Next Saturday....enjoy your week and don't forget about Fathers Day !!!!