Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FYI

We did get my ID card today....took forever but the lady was nice as could be, gave me tons of advice, papers about stuff on post etc. But of course Sage is tired and burning up, poor kid even stays good natured sick. I figured last night as restless as she was ( awake from 3am to 5:55) she was getting the pox and then today she starts with high temp...so tylenol and lots of rest,love and fluids. I just wish it would come if it is ...this waiting kills me.....We are slowly emptying boxes and putting stuff away.....I have to hit a Laundry tomorrow.....supposdly ( yeah right) Our second load is on a truck and enroute but they could not give us any info about where, how long,etc....which is why I said yeah right....those trucks have dispatchers that know their every move. Kids are adjusting hopefully I can find the 2 parks in our neighborhood so they will have some fun....been very little of that lately......Hopefully I can get a connection to post pics soon.....

2 comments:

Bambi said...

Do miss the pics...waiting patiently. Any red spots yet? Glad the ID is behind you...did Kael and Maddie get theirs? Hope the next truck doesn't take the 4th off :O)Hope you have found out where the fireworks will be...maybe a little parade too?

Kael,Maddie and Sage said...

No ( Thank God ) she never got them. No she said there is no need until they are 10 or unless you are separated or divorced. Yeah right....they took a long weekend looks like. We got to see them from our house....Farm next door set off tons which Kael and Maddie thought was so cool...Me and Sage were already in bed.