Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bed Wetting 101






As I sit here it is snowing again. We got 7+ inches early today and now we get more with possible Blizzard conditions tomorrow due to severe winds plus it will be a low of +5 .....brrr. Kael was out of school today and Maddie was suppose to have a dr appt but the Dr could not make it in from Kansas City ( I don't know why cause they got no friggin snow ????) South of us had sleet only until now. So Maddie goes Thursday to hopefully get a Script for Zrytec and for us to talk about her bed wetting. I don't know what is going on....I hate to say she is lazy since she is a low muscle tone child but we gave her no fluids since 3 ozs at 6pm dinner and i even made her void after teeth brushing and 5 mins later she had peed in the pull up??????? So I will be doing some serious research this week. Sage went to the Dr Monday and I was told she has a ginormus head and get this .......SO DO I !!!!! WTH ....yes they measured my head since it has to be genetic so not only did Kael get those ears from my side ( Thanks Dad ) but I am responsible for Sage's big head !!! I tell you it is a sign of intelligence ..... . Other then that she is at a 3 year old level on her developments and height is 92% weight is 88% ....yes yes head off the friggin charts. And just so I can round out with all 3 kids .....Kael's tooth still has not fallen out ....UGH !! Off to make our Christmas Card.

Photo's are what happens when a 4 year old daughter and 3 year old cousin get ahold of the camera .

1 comment:

Bambi said...

Did we have no other pics to share? Maddie needs her own camera...what would you do if you had an SLR? She'd really mess that up. Bedwetting? I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of fluid but the sleep pattern you are in? Deep sleep/urgency doesn't wake them...not sure. They do have bed alarms, but seems that would startle them so much they'd pee on themselves anyway :O( SNOW!!! Wonder if you'll have a white Christmas? Be careful. Hope you get your script for the Zyrtec.