Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holy Crap Batman




$97 for a rental car but they want $45 for a GPS .......this will be fun. Thank Goodness I get unlimited miles cause I will get lost but at least when we move there I will know where everything is....LOL. So everything is done....flight,hotel and car. Trying to work out like a banshee since the only exercise I will get next week will be walking.....but at least my room has a refrig for my diet Dr pepper. We had Kael's Musical concert tonight.....they were all so good ( pics to come ) It has been so warm here ......come on spring. Did ya'll hear about Cory Haim.....shocking....so young ! Alright I still have clothes to fold and e mail to get thru....Night Ya'll

1) what we do when we're alone.....play with the camera.

2 ) Just Sage

3) Bad picture but she was sitting in a corner of her room reading to herself .....I LOVE that all the kids prefer books to anything else.

1 comment:

Bambi said...

What's up with the Chinese characters? I am also grateful they have the love of reading and hope it continues! Keep those minds growing. Use the car and see as much as you can without kiddos.