Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Hop 2010

Welcome to my blog, I'm so glad to see there are quite a few blogger's not in NY this weekend.
I am Kim former police officer turned mommy to 3 and Army wife. My blog was created to keep Hub's ( who travels alot for his job ) up to speed on the homefront....but I have been lucky to also connect with other mothers and wives.

We just got to Coastal Georgia after a year in Kansas and my husband is currently deployed. Glad you stopped by, please leave a comment or follow so I can return the favor. I am gonna try to visit all but I see it's already 100+ . If you are here and not a blogger please visit Blog Hop 2010 .

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

I'm her from Blog Hop. Here's my blog hop post: This Blog O’ Mine

My husband was in the Army for 10 years. I know deployments and remote tours. Even though he's out, I feel a special connection to Army wives. I just said a prayer for you.

Here's my weekend gift card giveaway: It’s My Party and I’ll Buy If I Want To

Stop by if you get a chance!

USNchic said...

Hi Kim! I'm Ally, fellow MilSpouse! I'm a Navy Veteran and Navy Wife always happy to find fellow MilSpouse bloggers!

Holly Diane said...

Hello! I'm visiting from the blog hop. My ex husband is retired military. it's rough but once they retire it's WONDERFUL :)

Happy Sunday.

www.whathollyhasseen.blogspot.com

C.G. Koens said...

There are a lot of military wives doing the blog hop it seems - I wish I had time to stop and tell each one how much I appreciate their service to our country by supporting their husbands in serving through the military (and many times in their own service). But I've found you and I'll thank you! Have a great day!